Monday, August 1, 2011

Body Bag Rap

I told'ded you. You can trust me when I say things.

I feel like I'm movin towards that next. If you don't check the lists on the left, I've been listening to a lot of pop. When the idea for this project first spawned in my mind in late '08 only the word "electric" was in my mind. I feel like I've got a better grasp now..."as we proceed..."...,

You."Only."...,

,,,...,,,

eXoDuST - Only Talk {prod. by Snare Jordan}



You only talk

Body bag rap/
Holla at you and ya holla right back/
Sayin "hallelujah", and "holla back back"/
If you had to mute bet you wouldn't holla holla at that/
Cause you all about that/
Talkin bout this and you talkin bout that/
But nobody wanna hear when you squawk/
Cause they know that anytime that you open ya mouth (You only talk)/
Always yappin/
Never make sense wit ya rappin/
You just go from one bar to the next like the first ain't even happen/
Yo bars be abandoned/
If I had to label yo style I'd call it "Deadbeat Daddin'"/
Plus whenver you get to tell/
People start wishin they were anywhere else/
You the cure for insomnia, look/
Never got a theme never got no substance/
Usin overused weak similes as ya crutches/
You just hobble all over the track until the chorus hits/
And even that shit is wack and don't make sense/
Niggas only say two things about you/
1.) That nigga talk a lot/
And 2.), when ya done, what the fuck was that nigga talkin bout/
Take it more slowly/
Sometimes, silence is motherfuckin golden, my homey/

You only talk

Let me tell you bout some things I thought and other things I'd like to say/
We gotta work on what's comin about our mouths and other games we like to play/
Cause I know it feels good to make promises/
And, we may not see what the problems is/
But, every let down is a set back/
Is that how it is now I don't get that/
I got a lot of ex-friends/
Who had, the best intentions/
But, we shouldn't talk just for attention/
Know sometimes I'm chatty when I'm drinkin/
But see my actions follow what my talk is/
So we should forget all the gossip and get back to our shit/
So if you wanna talk the talk and/
Want me to be the one you walk the walk wit/
I hope you not only talkin

You only talk

Talk

You only talk

No comments:

Post a Comment