Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"What I Feel"

Storytime!


So, awhile back I was in my room about to watch ATL thinkin I was about to see some John Singleton-ness ish only placed in Atlanta so I was like, "Yeah-yer!" [/foreshadowing]. But, what I was greeted with was some happy-go-lucky tale of the shenanigans one can get into while living in the A. How fun! I was kinda disgusted. Thought I was about to see Boyz In Da Hood 2: In Da South, but what I got was a movie that's main plot point revolved around a skating rink...and skating...Granted that was the thing to do for the youth, but these dudes had a crew! And the bouncy BG music! WHAT!?



^^^^^^Misleading!^^^^^^^^


Man look at that trailer! I thought I was gonna get an epic. Or at least Belly level*smh*


Anyways, during the scene with T.I. and LL in the car the song I sampled comes on the radio which is what gave me the idea in the first place; then I found $20 and a clown died. The End. Good talk.


P.S.-See, it may take awhile, but I always (usually) get what I intend to do done.
,,,...,,,

eXoDuST-Let Me Know
{prod. by Cornelius No}


P.P.S.-This track and the next one I post are dedicated to the Mighty H******** J******. Eugh.

1 comment:

  1. That movie was a drastic let down. Fucking skating, Jesus.
    You and I could make a better movie about Atlanta.

    Good song.

    ReplyDelete