Sunday, February 17, 2008

Welcome To Exodust Music/Intro

What's good peoples? I'm Exodust, and this is gonna the site where I'm gonna try to bring ya'll some music. Lemme myself a short introduction tho:

I'm a young, aspiring emcee/musician/producer from the southeast of the U.S. trying to do his thing and get his music out. And hopefully move ya'll  (the listeners) and be able to feed myself at the same time.

The site may go through a couple of changes now as I try to figure things out, get the look right, figure out the appropriate style, and etc. But I'mma always try to upload some tracks for ya'll to listen to cause that's what it's all about anyways. Please leave some critiques and let me know how you feel. Especially just to know if anyone's peepin the site. Aight? Good. I'mma try to have some shit for ya'll to jam to soon...till then,

Much love

Peace

,,,...,,,

1 comment:

  1. You asked me how I feel... and I reply that I's feel good my brother. Your music sounds like music to my ears which more than I can say about many other musical entertainers out there nowadays that are making so much green that you'd think their crib would look like a motherfucking natural habitat by now. Your music and flow has good a good vibe and you seem to tell it how it is which I like in your lyrics. I am pretty convinced that this kind of quality will be noticed sooner or later so keep on doing yo thang and you'll be just fine...

    Your friend,
    D

    ReplyDelete